Author Topic: New Audio interviews uploaded  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
New Audio interviews uploaded
« on: September 05, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
New audio interviews have recently been uploaded to BlackPowderMag.  Reaves Goehring, Homer Dangler, and Wallace Gusler have been added.  A page is also uploaded on David Price.  David's page has no audio as yet, but I went ahead with his because of the photos I had.  So, David's interview page is a photo study for the time being. 

The Gusler interview was done at Friendship this spring. 
The Dangler interview was done at the CLA show.
The Goehring interview was done at Dixon's this summer.  Tom Curran conducted this interview, and I am particularily proud of this one.  Tom and Reaves sound like two old friends chatting - probably true.

(I interviewed Homer Dangler, David Price, Gary Brumfield, and Wallace Gusler at Friendship (spring 08), but except for Wallace's, the audio failed and had to be redone.   I now carry backup equipment.)

After using the link www.blackpowdermag.com click on "Audio Interviews".
Then click on the interview name.  At the bottom of the page you will see:

Right-Click and "Save As" Download MP3

A left click will simply play the interview - a fast connection is necessary for this. 

A right click will save the mp3 on your hard drive - best for a slower connection.  You will see a popup window where you can choose "save target as" - that allows you to tell where the mp3 will be saved.  A flash subroutine is coming that will simplify this.  (Acer tells me this is simpler on a Mac.)

Regards,
Pletch

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:50:37 PM by Larry Pletcher »
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
Re: New Audio interviews uploaded
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
Better than Foxfire!
Andover, Vermont