Author Topic: Range Box  (Read 4752 times)

Offline tallbear

• Global Moderator
  • Mitch Yates
Range Box
« on: December 29, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »
I received a bunch of questions about some shooting boxes I posted over in the shooting section.In order not to clog up, that thread I started this one.These boxes are 19" wide,9" front to back and 10" tall.There are three trays with additional storage under the trays.The trays have adjustable dividers.I made some decorative bolts that will attach a leather strap.The space on the left is made to hold cans of powder.I would be glad to answer any other ??'s

Mitch

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:23:35 AM by tallbear »

Offline P.W.Berkuta

Re: Range Box
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:30:01 PM »
Very nice work Mitch.  I am guessing that the leather strap anchors on the ends of the box and caries over the top or just two leather handles on the sides? How much do you charge?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." - Chinese proverb

billd

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 02:42:01 AM »
Very nice work Mitch.  I am guessing that we'll see a few for sale at Lewisburg?

Bill

Offline rf50cal

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 04:50:15 AM »
Amazing......a box exactly like that turned up under my Christmas tree. It's so nice, I feel like I'll have to put on "dress clothes" when I go shootin'.  Santa attached a long strap to mine, which carries nicely over the shoulder.

Very nice work Mitch, Thanks.
Roger Fleisher

Offline tallbear

• Global Moderator
  • Mitch Yates
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 05:43:38 AM »
PW;Yes there is a strap that attaches at either end with the bolts pictured.I sent you a PM about the prices.

BillD;There may be some at Lewisberg not sure.This batch may all be sold.I am going to try to get another batch done for Lewisberg if I can.

Roger,I'm glad you like it.I think it will look better after a little patina work on it though.Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

Offline A.Merrill

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »
    Tallbear, nice work. What kind of wood do you use? What do you get for them?    AL
Alan K. Merrill