Author Topic: Hello and a reintroduction.  (Read 5818 times)

Offline M Tornichio

Hello and a reintroduction.
« on: June 28, 2008, 12:47:13 AM »
Just signed up for the new board. Wanted to say hello to everyone. I used to go by my old name of Ohio Squirrel Eye. I changed it to my real name. I have met many members from the board over the years and I really appreciate the forum and hope that they new location works well for  many years in the future. I have been building rifles since 2001. I am a member of the CLA and will have a table to display my work for the first time this year during the annual show in Lexington, Kentucky. I work a full time job of designing very high quality homes. Mostly in a traditional Georgian style. The same time period of Williamsburg. I was trained in modern architecture though. In general I am a problem solver and have traveled many states plying my trade. I have a great pasion for longrifles both contemporary and originals. I am in my early 30's and just found out today that I am going to be a dad. My wife is pregnant with our first child. I look forward to contributing to the new board and hope that I am able to meet new members in the future at the shows. I am going to try to make it to the log cabin shop tomorrow. See you guys there.

Talk to you soon.
Marc
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 12:49:41 AM by M Tornichio »

Offline Larry Luck

• Administrator
  • Larry Luck
Re: Hello and a reintroduction.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 04:51:56 AM »
Marc,
Congratulations on your great news.  Thanks for the introduction.  Should you visit Williamsburg, let me know.  The folks at the Colonial Williamsburg gunsmith shop are very willing to share their knowledge with others interested in the craft.
Larry Luck

Offline B Shipman

• W.G. Shipman Gunmaker
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 07:23:24 AM »
Congrats. I remember meeting you and asking what your name on the board was. We both laughed when you said Ohio squirrel eye.

lew wetzel

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 03:50:17 PM »
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then,lol...glad to see another buckeye on board.congratulation on your wifes pregnancy..parenting is the ultimate joy..i have to work today but will also try to get to the log cabin for the class.hope to see you there...

halfmeasures

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »
Hi, Marc
Glad to hear you will have a table this year.

Offline Dr. Tim-Boone

• Global Moderator
  • I Like this hat!!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »
I will look for your table Marc!!
De Oppresso Liber
Marietta, GA

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others. – William Allen White

Learning is not compulsory...........neither is survival! - W. Edwards Deming

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 11:25:02 PM »
 Congratulations on the baby Marc. It was nice to meet you yesterday. I liked you horn I look forward to seeing your rifles.

Tim C.

Offline AMartin

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
Congratulations Marc !!

I always look forward to seeing you & your lovely wife at the show !! Hope to see you  in the next few weeks . ........

Allen

Offline Z. Buck

• Fabricati Diem Pvnc
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 05:50:27 AM »
Congrats! good wishes on the new addition
I Make Inflammatory Statements

Be Prepared