Author Topic: History and Commentaries on Rifllers  (Read 4738 times)

Rasch Chronicles

History and Commentaries on Rifllers
« on: September 01, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »
An interesting site on Rifflers.:

Classic Rifflers

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles™
Wild Pigs: Not Tough Enough to Face Ol' King Coal
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

ottawa

Re: History and Commentaries on Rifllers
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »
now that was cool never seen it done just heard . and contact info to boot good job

Offline James

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 07:39:56 PM »
Thanks for posting. When looking at what actually went into the making just the tools by hand, it gives me more respect for the truly handmade rifles of the past. More to it than meets the eye.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun." P.Henry

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »
Albert, thanks for posting.  I enjoying seeing all types of hand work.  This morning I was late for
work because I watched a couple brain tanning the ancient way on History Channel.  It was a
tremendous amount of work and interesting process worth watching
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.