Author Topic: Where'd she go?  (Read 4224 times)

eddillon

Where'd she go?
« on: March 29, 2012, 12:54:06 AM »
There was an Ohio half-stock for sale errroneously posted here a couple of hours ago.  Poster was directed to the proper location.  Did he get lost or did it sell before arrival at the buy/sell/trade area?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:55:15 AM by eddillon »

bonron

Re: Where'd she go?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »
I posted it. It got too confusing for me so I deleted the post. The rifle is not sold and if there is any interest I will attempt to re-post  it in the proper place.  I have had two strokes and sometimes it is difficult for me to express myself or try to do too many things at once if you can understand that.  :)Ron

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 10:51:24 PM »
Ron,
Take your time, nothing is worth getting upset over. Who was the gun maker and can you give us some information on the rifle along with the pictures? At your convenience.
Mark
Mark

eddillon

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
Thanks for responding, Ron.  I agree with Mark.  Take your time.  We all understand your situation and wish you a speedy return.
Ed

bonron

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 02:33:11 AM »
Mark: I believe I'll just bring  the rifle with me to Marietta in April. If I can't make maybe I'll send it with Tom Oakes. Ron

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 03:41:15 AM »
Ron,
Marrietta would work. Hope you can make it, with the rifle.
Mark
Mark

Ephraim

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:39 AM »
I posted it. It got too confusing for me so I deleted the post. The rifle is not sold and if there is any interest I will attempt to re-post  it in the proper place.  I have had two strokes and sometimes it is difficult for me to express myself or try to do too many things at once if you can understand that.  :)Ron
I feel for you I too had a stroke and your right some don't try to  understand.
Ephraim

bonron

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »
Guys: first I want to thank you for your concerns you expressed about me. Not many people in this world really give a @!*% about their fellow man. THANKS!!!!!  Makes a fellow feel good! Secondly: A local fellow that is also a member of Ohio Long Rifle Collectors heard about the rifle. He just left my house with the rifle. He bought it. So I won't be bringing it to  Marietta. Thanks again for your thoughts. Ron ;D   

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »
Ron,
Glad it went to what I know will be a good home, maybe I'll get to see it in Marietta. Good luck with the recovery and I hope to see you in a couple of weeks at the show.
Mark
Mark