I think we've covered a range of Rifle Shoppe customer experiences and should consider the topic covered. You can see where Rule 4 and 5 apply. Some discussion allowed, but if there is a problem between a vendor and a customer, work it out with them.
From our ALR Rules and Policies:
Specifically prohibited topics or responses are:
1. Current politics and religion including but not limited to gun control legislation.
2. Advertisements of items for sale or services for hire outside the Items for Sale forum or any items or services that are not consistent with the allowable topics listed above.
3. Any personal attack or personal criticism of another member of the message board. You can criticize an idea but not a person. There will be zero tolerance for this infraction.
4. Defamatory characterizations of the products or services of specific vendors, manufacturers or makers. Some discussion of products or services that may be construed by some to be negative will be allowed as long as they are specific, factual, objective and do not violate any other prohibitions such as the use of vulgar, obscene, or profane language.
5. Any discussion of personal business including but not limited to financial transactions, customer service problems, or personal disputes. The board may be used on occasion to facilitate a meeting or further communication between board members when there is a problem with other communication methods. Members shall keep their e-mail address in their profile up to date in order to allow for personal communication offline.