Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3828 times)

Marty

Greetings
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »
Greetings from Arkansas! I have been lurking in the old forum for a little while and got a lot of great info for a rookie builder like me. I am almost finnished with a Tennesse rifle, my first rifle that doesn't look like an exensive fence post. It helps to get a teacher!! I will  work on getting some pictures up for some comments. Thanks again..

Marty

karwelis

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:31:01 PM »
Welcome Marty!
i'm also a new builder. ive started with a middle of the road easy kit to warm up to my expensive kit so far so good. where in arkansas are you? i do get there once in a while

karwelis

Offline gibster

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »
Hey Marty,
Welcome to the forum.  I live in North West Arkansas just above Fayetteville (Bella Vista).  Where are you in Arkansas?
Eric

Marty

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »

Gibster, I have some good friends and fellow COHT members that live in Rogers Mark Grigg and Bryant McGuire then Danny Caywood and Mike "Kiwi" Rowe live in Berryville and my teacher Susie Bicio lives in the sprawling metropolis of Ozone. There are also several that are in my black powder club, the Arkansas Muzzleloading Association. I wonder how many builders live in Arkansas?

Karwelis, I live in the little town of Beebe, just north of Jacksonville. We were a one stop light town up till a couple years ago, although one is still a flashing red. Impressive huh! hA hA. 

Dave Waters

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »
Welcome Marty
I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum.

Offline gibster

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:04:59 AM »
Hey Marty,
Could you email me directly at ejgibby1@juno.com.  Would like to talk to you about the folks you know around here.  I haven't met them to my knowledge.  If I have, it would have been at one of the local gun shows where I set up a small display of originals.  Talk to you later.
Eric