Author Topic: 121230-1 NEW ENGLAND (Unkn.)  (Read 8378 times)

Offline nord

121230-1 NEW ENGLAND (Unkn.)
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:16:48 PM »

=================================================================
Comments:

This is a very interesting New England rifle, I especially like the patchbox with it's unusual release mechanism. The picture of the release mechanism alone is worth the price of admission to the library, it should be included in the collection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one is about as good as it gets in a New England gun! I love the crazy patchbox release!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know who made it, but I sure do like it!  Lot's of unique details on this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A unique and wonderful NE gun! It belongs in the Library, where we hope that someone will be able to identify the maker. The quality and elegance is first class and it surely must be one of the top rifles made up in that region.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:40:59 AM by Dennis Glazener »
In Memory of Lt. Catherine Hauptman Miller 6/1/21 - 10/1/00 & Capt. Raymond A. Miller 12/26/13 - 5/15/03...  They served proudly.