Author Topic: Getz/Singer Log Shoot!!  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Roger Fisher

Getz/Singer Log Shoot!!
« on: July 08, 2008, 03:54:51 AM »
Ok fess up who here in this ALR group is going to Getz's Log shoot this coming Saturday!!

If you are I hope to see you there... Do the Sun dance night before! ;D

don getz

Re: Getz/Singer Log Shoot!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »
Roger....actually it would be nice if it was overcast.  Sun on that range is bad, since it changes on the target as the
shoot progresses.  Anyway, will see you there....wouldn't want to miss the pig roast.....Don

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
Oh yeah overcast and calm would be great.  Rather bright sun than what we had the first Log Shoot there.   ::)

SPletcher

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »
OK, I couldn't make it but how was the turn out?  You should have had good weather. 

I know a couple of guys that went from Standing Stone club but won't see them for a couple weeks to get an update.

Thanks,

Steve

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »
Had 21 shooters (down some from last yr) weather partly cloudy and v hot! I was on a roll for first 5 or 6 shots was shooting tight 7 was at 4 O'clock wide, 8 was 11 O'clock wide 9 was ok and 10 was 1 O'clock wide. Still trying to figure out what I did wrong!!  Sun did hide a bit and some breeze; but shouldn't have affected the shots quite that much.  In any event it was a good shoot and I ended up 4th.

Bobby Hoyt was 1st with 7+, Barry Harmon was I do believe 2nd, Randy Sherman .was 3rd . 

Our club shot yesterday also with 21 shooters....not too bad! :)

PINYONE

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 11:49:14 PM »
Hey fellers at the Log Shoot are yall going to shoot the Log or the Hog?