Author Topic: york winners  (Read 2981 times)

dagner

york winners
« on: March 24, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
 neal edington came in first with a 3.3 set a new record for low score. took it away from legendery chunk shooter paul griffith

mark donaldson came in second

dave krumme came in 3d

neal and mark came in 1 and 2 just 2 weeks ago in big allen coon farm hog chunk shoot.
dag

Offline Michigan Flinter

Re: york winners
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:52:34 AM »
It was shinning times in the valley of the three forks of the wolf .I brought home some flat meat and my son from north carolina cam over and shot and he brought his bride and my two grandsons with him . What a great weekend .also shot with six other fellow chunkgun shooters from michigan and got to see old friends and made a few more .

Offline pathfinder

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 06:24:07 AM »
I've been admiring a chunk gun that Anson Morgan of The Kenokee Trading post near Port Huron and have been getting interested in building one myself.

Gonna have to talk more next we cross trails Eric.
Not all baby turtles make to the sea!  Darwinism. It’s works!

mmprwarner

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »
Howdy everybody
Will get some score sent out just as soon as I dig them out of the back of the truck. We had a really great shoot down in the Valley of the three forks of the Wolf River. In memory of Sgt. Alvin C York.
It appears we had a new record set on a couple of different fronts. The shoot. Click the long nearly flawlessly. I spoke with Mel immediately after the shoot and had breakfast with Ron the following morning, everybody was just exceedingly happy with the way things went.I feel relatively confident that I can speak for both Ron and Mel in thanking those who helped out running a range that would be Kaye Bratton, Tim Shaul, Pat Brain ,LLoyde Wardell, Flint Anderson, Matt Trollite, Leonard Ashwill. As range officers. On other fronts, I don't think we can ever give enough thanks to Jim Franks his wife, Judy, daughter Jessica & son Jeff for running the scoring house all the shooters and others. Who take the half a day that they're not shooting to score the targets for us. They are far too numerous to name. And let's not forget the kids that run targets for us. They do a great job. Thanks to Paul and Sandy Swanson for making sure the range got set up. It looked great. And to all those good folks down in the Pall Mall area who help us get set up to those who run the concession stands, so we don't starve to death and can buy memories of our trip. Also anybody else that I have forgotten A Great Big Thank You! This thing really doesn't happen unless everybody does their part.

Congratulations to all the winners and for those of you didn't you can get them next year. But it's like I try to tell everybody. If you're having fun, you're winning. Thanks to all the shooters as a group for your cooperation. Your competitive spirit fun-loving spirit and just a generally good time. Once again as soon as I get my life pulled out of the back of the truck will get some scores put up.