Author Topic: August CBA ML Postal Match  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Maven

August CBA ML Postal Match
« on: August 01, 2013, 05:54:13 PM »
The following is a cut & paste from the Cast Bullet Assoc. website.  As the text suggests, if you have any questions, contact Pat Iffland via a PM or post there:

"As stated in the title this month it's going to be off the bench at 50 yards. New to the matches starting this month is the use of aperture sights being allowed. Too many rifles out there wearing them to not include them. The match will consist of 4 five shot targets using the MR31c. I don't want to get into a debate on what rests and guns are allowed so I'm just going to say use what you're comfortable with keeping the original intent of these matches in the back of your mind.

"As in the past the fee to shoot the match is $4.00 with the cash or check being sent to:

"Pat Iffland
9546 Rutherford Avenue
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453

"If interested and having intentions of shooting please drop me a PM or write something here so I can keep the competitor list updated. For the guys that paid for and received their squirrel targets that were originally planned for this month just hold on to them for next month and consider this a new match.

"The revised rules and tech sheet are attached below. When returning the tech sheet please use the new one with the sight option checked.

"If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Attachment: muzzle loader postal rules.pdf
(Downloaded 4 times)Attachment: tech sheet.pdf"
Paul W. Brasky