Author Topic: Powder Magazine @ Friendship  (Read 2491 times)

Hessian

Powder Magazine @ Friendship
« on: April 21, 2014, 06:28:16 PM »
Doe's anyone know if we will be able to buy black powder at Friendship this year?
I've heard rumors that you have to preorder along with some rumors that the Association is getting out of the powder business altogether. I usually pick up my powder for the year at the spring shoot. Anybody got the straight scoop?
Hessian
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:13:31 PM by Hessian »

Offline SCLoyalist

Re: Powder Magazine @ Friendship
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 07:38:25 PM »
NMLRA's website says:
The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association conducts the sale of black powder on its premises in Friendship, Indiana.  You are required to be a NMLRA member to purchase powder.  Please call the office at 812-667-5131 and check on availability before traveling to Friendship.  All prices include Indiana sales tax of 7%.

I expect a call to that phone number would get you the most current info there is.

Hessian

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 07:44:34 PM »
There you go, mak'in things easy!

(Thanks!)

Offline trentOH

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:57:39 AM »
They appreciate the pre-orders, so they can order enough of the right powders, but not over-order the slow sellers. When I worked the magazine, I'd see the same bottles of Null-B for sale for 2 or more years.  During some shoots Goex FFg and FFFg would practically fly out the doors, and Swiss would be running out the doors almost as fast.