Author Topic: Please help  (Read 2213 times)

Offline axelp

• TomBob Outdoors, LLC.
Please help
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:20:01 PM »
Our hobby and way of life is in jeopardy here in CA, we need to unite on this.

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=80934&inline=1

email a comment here: wildlifemgmt@wildlife.ca.gov

Deadline is August 2014!!! Please do it today.

thanks

Ken
Galations 2:20

Offline Kermit

Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 01:23:39 AM »
Thanks, Ken. Consider it done. And for others who might respond, keep your comments courteous and reasonable, in spite of your emotions. If you are seen as in any way unreasonable, your words will likely be round-canned. But I'm sure you knew that.

If you're not in CA and you put this down to what you perceive as those California nutcases, you are doing your state a disservice. Talk about this issue with others in your state, because it WILL come your way eventually, especially if these restrictions take effect here.

And popping off here, preaching to the choir, so to say, may vent your spleen, but will accomplish nothing else. Nothing.
"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West

Offline axelp

• TomBob Outdoors, LLC.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 02:00:23 AM »
Thanks. when I wrote, I went to great lengths to be courteous and reasonable--- These folks are passionate about this as much as we are. They may or may not have the same view and might be terribly misinformed-- (or I might be the one that is misinformed) But if we do not add our voice to the mix, we have no right to complain about it later when we realize we have lost something very near and dear to us…

and this kind of ban IS coming to other States--- so beware… And please let us know when it does so I can write your state and do my part to fight it.

peace

Ken
Galations 2:20

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 02:04:35 AM »
This topic borders on being a political post which are against ALR rules. For now I am going to leave it up but I am going to lock the thread from discussion here on ALR. I do not think it in the best interest of ALR to get into these types of discussion.
Dennis
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:13:49 AM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson