Author Topic: Jack Rouse  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Stoner creek

Jack Rouse
« on: July 23, 2014, 06:03:22 PM »
Just so all of you will know. I found out from Charlie this morning of Jack Rouse's passing. He had a gigantic influence on builders, shooters, and collectors. He was an N.M.L.R.A. Hall of Famer and a lifelong member of Kentucky's Corps of Longriflemen. We miss you already Jack. R.I.P. Old Buddy......
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:05:20 PM by Stoner creek »
Stop Marxism in America

Offline J Henry

Re: Jack Rouse
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:18:41 PM »
Sorry to read this .Reads like we have another good man on point heading for Point a la Barbe,, listen up for the Flee de Joie.

Offline Don Getz

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:34:50 AM »
Jack was another one of those Friendship guys, always smiling and  laughing.   I sold him some barrels but am not familiar
with his guns.  I always check the obits in Muzzle Blasts, even tho I hate it.   My condolences to his family.........Don

Offline Jackie Brown

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 02:57:17 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that.  Jack was a good friend.

Offline sqrldog

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 07:50:13 PM »
Sorry to hear about Jack Rouse passing away. Jack made a dandy southern mountain rifle usually with hand forged hardware. He also made several half stock shotguns utilizing Mellot barrels. These were basically English patterned. Jack's work was neat and clean. I feel fortunate to own some of the firearms that Jack produced. They are plain but built quite well made.Tim Cosby