Author Topic: re: American Gun Makers - including Supplement of American Gun Makers  (Read 2299 times)

Offline chrisdefrance

• Chris de France
Some years ago, I found this book in the archives.org and have made use of it several
times. It seems to be fairly complete. Well worth taking a look at. The " archive.com "
site has a number of journals and helpful books of many years past.

American Gun Makers - including Supplement of American Gun Makers
by ARCADI GLUCKMAN, Colonel U. S. Army — Ret. and L. D. SATTERLEE, THE BTACKFOhE
CO., HARRISBURG, PA.

http://archive.org/stream/gunmaker00satt/gunmaker00satt_djvu.txt
"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Re: re: American Gun Makers - including Supplement of American Gun Makers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:30 AM »
I have a copy. Its a good starting point but doesn't provide much detail. If I knew it was online I wouldn't have bought it
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Buck

• A.F.A.M. # 934, Trinity Commandry #80
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:20:08 AM »
Jerry Noble is writing a book that is supposed to be an extension of Sellers book. When I talked to him in February of last year he claimed to have an additional 20,000 gunsmiths on top of what Sellers has.
Buck

Offline Hurricane ( of Virginia)

• Library_mod
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 05:47:58 PM »
This thread is now permanaently referenced in the ALR Library , titled "American Gunsmiths"