Author Topic: Jacob Kuntz half stock  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Don Stith

Jacob Kuntz half stock
« on: December 10, 2014, 05:16:51 AM »
 A good friend bought this rifle from Dave Condons site last week. He does not want it photographed but it may still be on Condons web page.  I was hoping he would forget and leave it at my house when he came over to show it off.  Tapered octagon barrel in about 47 cal Hooked breech with gold bands around the breech.  Fantastic side opening engraved silver patch box. The trigger guard side view is Hawken-esh but has short bar set triggers so guard has front and rear extensions. Every screw is engraved as well as the tang and trigger guard ends.
It may have suffered some damage from my slobbers
 I need to find a good Virginia long rifle to trade hm out of it
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:29:29 AM by Ky-Flinter »

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Re: Jacob Kuntz half stock
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:50:32 AM »
Going to have a look at that and hope its still on condons Don.  I saw the Kuntz Phila rifle at Reading this year and it was IMPRESSIVE to say the least
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Majorjoel

Re: Jacob Kuntz half stock
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »
Can't find her Don! I sweep over Condon's site regularly with slow changes made. I can imagine from your description that it must be a very sweet piece of work!
Joel Hall