Author Topic: How to get into the Archive  (Read 1949 times)

cowboys1062

How to get into the Archive
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:02:50 AM »
 I am a new member to this forum. I tried to get into the archives and when I logged in with my user name and password it came back saying I had the wrong user name. I know that my user name is correct because I use it along with my password to log in to the forum all the time with no problems. Can anyone help me get into the Archives? Respectfully, cowboys1062

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: How to get into the Archive
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:11:17 PM »
I am a new member to this forum. I tried to get into the archives and when I logged in with my user name and password it came back saying I had the wrong user name. I know that my user name is correct because I use it along with my password to log in to the forum all the time with no problems. Can anyone help me get into the Archives? Respectfully, cowboys1062

The archive (old_board) is a different SMF database that contains the posts made on our old forum that were not compatible with the new SMF software we now use. New user's need to send me the user ID and password you want to use with the archive database and I will set you up as a user in that database. You can PM me or get my email from my profile.
Dennis
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:14:47 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson