Author Topic: Friendship  (Read 5073 times)

Offline T*O*F

Friendship
« on: June 11, 2015, 04:26:17 PM »
Leaving in the morning.  I expect to see all the usual suspects during the week.

I'll be in campsite G32, which is directly behind the long range range in the second row.
Snapper is camping next door.  I doubt that you'll find us there during the day, but check in at the range as well.  I've got a newby with me, so I'll probably be spending some time showing him all the sites.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

jamesthomas

Re: Friendship
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »
 Must be nice.

Offline moleeyes36

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:03:09 PM »
Leaving in the morning.  I expect to see all the usual suspects during the week.

I'll be in campsite G32, which is directly behind the long range range in the second row.
Snapper is camping next door.  I doubt that you'll find us there during the day, but check in at the range as well.  I've got a newby with me, so I'll probably be spending some time showing him all the sites.

Best of luck to all the ALR folks that will be shooting at Friendship next week.

Mole Eyes
Don Richards
NMLRA Field Rep, Instructor, Field Range Officer
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 07:25:50 PM »
I hope to be set up at Friendship Friday morning.  I looking forward to seeing friends.  And I'm signed up for Navio's bow making class.  I am collecting advice for an experiment about flint vent shapes.  Always fun things to do.
Regards,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Offline T*O*F

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 10:51:05 PM »
Pletch,
This Friday or next Friday?
I'll check in with Steve to see where you're at.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline Don Adams

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 12:53:30 AM »
Does anyone know if the powder magazine/store will be open this Saturday?  If so, what are the hours you are allowed to purchase powder?

Thanks in advance,

Don Adams

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 03:07:39 AM »
Pletch,
This Friday or next Friday?
I'll check in with Steve to see where you're at.

I'm coming first Friday. My RV is angled next to Steve's on #626.  We're east of the Ed building.
When I am set up, I'll have a 13 star flag up.
Steve may be shooting my LR bullet gun.  My shoulder won't like heavy bullets anymore.  I'm bringing some pp 540s if he has time to play with it.
Regards,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Hessian

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 04:01:12 AM »
We're heading up tomorrow morning. Staying thru next Thursday. Our campsite is right across from the entrance to Primitive by the Ed Building by the "power boxes." I'm bringing some projects I'm no longer working on. I've just slowed down lately. I'll post them in the proper forum.(for sale)
Hessian

ETA: thinking about shooting that new "brant" match on monday with my .48.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:03:47 AM by Hessian »

Offline John SMOthermon

• John SMOthermon
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 06:41:39 AM »
Does anyone know if the powder magazine/store will be open this Saturday?  If so, what are the hours you are allowed to purchase powder?

Thanks in advance,

Don Adams
. Don I'm not 100% sure but I think they close at2:00 pm
Smo

Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Offline Frizzen

• Phil Piburn
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 04:13:02 PM »
I'm camped just south of Friendship in Vevay on the Ohio River. Will be at Friendship all next week.
Driving around in our 2008 Red Chevy Inpala..
The Pistol Shooter

Offline Don Adams

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 06:55:11 PM »
Oh dang it. Not going to make it in time today to buy powder.  Will they be open tomorrow?  If so, I will try to leave early to get some.