Author Topic: Happy Fathers Day!  (Read 3927 times)

cowboys1062

Happy Fathers Day!
« on: June 22, 2015, 01:45:04 AM »
 To all you Dads out there, Have a Happy Fathers Day! and many,many, more to come. Respectfully, cowboys1062

Offline smokinbuck

Re: Happy Fathers Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:48:26 AM »
Thanks Cowboy, same back to you and all the Dads out there. Just got home from Friendship after 4 great days with my grandson.
Mark
Mark

nosrettap1958

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 06:39:15 AM »
Thanks Cowboy!!!

Mike R

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
Just got back from the Seminole nation where I spent a week with my daughter, including father's day.  It was a pleasant trip to the ranch [they raise cattle and pump oil on a section of land in central Indian Territory].  Saw a buffalo, several deer and coyote--and passed the biggest horse herd I ever saw in the Chickasaw nation--must have been a thousand head!  The rivers were high and everything was green from all the rain lately.

Offline David R. Pennington

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
I had to move my middle daughter 12 hours away on Fathers Day weekend, my oldest is married but lives close by and my son is interning in Kansas for the summer so it is way too quiet in our "empty nest".
VITA BREVIS- ARS LONGA

Offline Daryl

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 06:18:52 PM »
I had to move my middle daughter 12 hours away on Fathers Day weekend, my oldest is married but lives close by and my son is interning in Kansas for the summer so it is way too quiet in our "empty nest".

It gets that way when the nest empties, David.  There's always Hefley Creek coming up end of August, so you and G. can re-join that family, at least  for a short 10 day period. We're all looking forward to it.
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V

Online D. Taylor Sapergia

• Member 3
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »
Daryl:  you've got the 'other' David R. confused with David Rase.  But that does not take away the invitation to come to the BC Rendezvous.
D. Taylor Sapergia
www.sapergia.blogspot.com

Art is not an object.  It is the excitement inspired by the object.

Offline Daryl

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 04:28:12 AM »
Ahhhh - mistakes ere made - not the first, nor the last - everyone here is hereby invited. 
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V