Author Topic: 6th Annual Eastern Pa. Longrifle Show-Sept.18-19 Morgantown Pa. Pics added 9-11  (Read 9070 times)

Offline HIB

Folks,  This is the show to attend if you're interested in Eastern Pa. antique Longrifles, American Longrifles in general and the work of modern day artisans. Contact Mac Spencer for table arrangements and other show questions-[C] 484-678-1314 or e-mail Mac at  royspencer@outlook.com  Plan your trip now using the information below:

Please Note: Sept. 4th is the last day for discount room rates and No Cartridge guns or ammo will be allowed at the show.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:51:18 AM by HIB »

Offline Fullstock longrifle

Re: 6th Annual Eastern Pa. Longrifle Show-Sept. 18 &19 Morgantown Pa.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »
Excellent show, well worth a visit.

billd

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 10:02:29 PM »
Is this show open to the public?

Offline smart dog

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 10:37:43 PM »
Hi Bill,
Yes, it is open to the public who are encouraged to attend.  It is worth seeing.

dave
"The main accomplishment of modern economics is to make astrology look good."

Willbarq

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:21:23 AM »
I gotta get a better car, make some of these shows here and there.

Offline Fullstock longrifle

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
For those coming, the Kentucky Rifle Foundation will be hosting a display of original Bucks County rifles during the show.  If you have an original Bucks County rifle, please bring it with you to be included in the display. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to study these rifles close up, there may never be another chance to study this many Bucks County guns in one place again.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:48:58 PM by Fullstock longrifle »

Offline HIB

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 02:59:00 AM »
Thought you folks might like to see several past Kentucky Rifle Foundation displays at previous Eastern Pa. Longrifle shows. These are from 2010.

Stay tuned. I will post 2011 tomorrow, if I can find them!!  HIB

Offline sqrldog

Wish I could be there. Just a little to far. Thanks for posting the pictures. A great looking display of original rifles. Always enjoy looking at them. Look forward to seeing more tomorrow. Tim

Offline HIB

The following photos are from 2011 Eastern Pa. Longrifle show. The theme of this Kentucky Rifle Foundation display was 'Master-Apprentice-Master' and featured the work of John Bonewitz, Leonard Reedy and Andrew Fichthorn Jr.

Offline VP

The last check I had, there is currently 10 Bucks County rifles and a pistol, along with some powder horns,that is going to be displayed by the Kentucky Rifle Foundation at the Eastern Pennsylvania Show at Morgantown, Pa this Friday and Saturday. It is a great chance to view this great school of rifles and take some pictures. The show is open to the public. Also, the Kentucky Rifle Foundation will have a table at the show and will have our newest CD's on sale with a special show pricing. The latest CD is from the KRA 2015 President's Display which was made up of 16 rifles from York and Adams Counties. It has over 160 detail photos of some great guns. We also have a limited release of a CD that contains the twenty rifles from the display at the NRA National Firearms Museum, both well worth buying.

VP

Offline b bogart

I hope that a similar CD will be available for purchase of this show. I am particularly interested in Bucks County rifles (and horns too) but will not be able to attend. I suspect that I am not the only one to hope to see this sshow thru the cameras eye.

Offline VP

If you follow the Kentucky Rifle Foundation's Facebook page you will in the near future be seeing some pictures of some of the rifles that were on display. An excellent display it was. There were ten rifles and two pistols representing four different makers from the area. https://www.facebook.com/kentuckyriflefoundation

VP