Author Topic: Sgt. York shoot  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Squirrel pizza

Sgt. York shoot
« on: April 04, 2016, 04:24:20 AM »
What a glorious day! Thank you to all who stopped by to see me, and partake of my recipe #4. Hope you didn't have to drive. I thank all of you. Folks like Michigan Flinter and Old sod restores my faith in humanity. Sorry you missed it if you missed it. Be there next year!

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
Re: Sgt. York shoot
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 06:06:01 AM »
I enjoyed it too. 

Guess we missed paths, or you saw me first.   ;D

I met a few new folks, got to talk to Jason in person the first time, saw a few of the guys I've gotten to know from rifle shows, AND we have another local or two excited about having some shoots in Mid-TN.  More as that story develops. 

Once is a FB pal of mine that I didn't know shot rifles.  He found out by my postings on Facebook, maybe he knows more shooters!

And the wind was calm today.  Yesterday it was a bit vigorous.
Hold to the Wind

Offline Squirrel pizza

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 09:42:03 PM »
Please do tell if you know of some shoots in mid Tenn. Id love to get some trigger time in. Thanks

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:29:48 PM »
Please do tell if you know of some shoots in mid Tenn. Id love to get some trigger time in. Thanks

I'll be painting the internet with the information when it happens.  Seems that interest is here, just to "test" that interest with an actual event or two or a series, such that we find out who wants to show up and shoot shoot for score, and who only talks about it.    ;)
Hold to the Wind