Author Topic: over-the-log & table shoots schedule  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Michigan Flinter

over-the-log & table shoots schedule
« on: July 02, 2016, 03:36:38 AM »
  Where can I get a schedule of all the over-the log & table shoots being held yet this year in Michigan,indiana,ohio,Ill.,Ky.,Tenn.,N.C.,W.V.,Penn. ect. Thanks in advance.

Militant_Hillbilly

Re: over-the-log & table shoots schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 04:42:38 AM »
Robin has a schedule listed on his site:

http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:45:24 AM by Militant_Hillbilly »

Offline Squirrel pizza

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 05:07:41 AM »
Maybe I'm not the sharpest chisel in the chest, but when I went to the above sight I saw some pictures, mostly of the York shoot in Pall Mall, but no schedules or info.

Offline Angus

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 05:23:40 AM »
We've got a chunk shoot in central Iowa at the end of August. You've got to watch your step to avoid the bovine fertilizer.

If you are willing to drive to the KC area of Missouri, the Bevel Brothers have another in October. Pork fixin'z and apple dumplings too.

Offline Kermit

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 06:05:39 AM »
Maybe I'm not the sharpest chisel in the chest, but when I went to the above sight I saw some pictures, mostly of the York shoot in Pall Mall, but no schedules or info.

It doesn't jump out and grab you, but look for Schedules near the top, above the pictures.
"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West

Offline Don Steele

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 12:09:26 PM »

Like Kermit said....that will get you to a lot of shoot notices.
Additionally, up in that same banner area on top, you might click on "forum & links", then click on the picture of a Mug you will see on the next page that opens. That takes you to the Muzzle loading Target Shooters website. It's a good site with more emphasis on shooting than on building, history, etc.

(If this reference to another site has violated a rule, I apologize and will not be offended if this response is deleted.)
Look at the world with a smilin' eye and laugh at the devil as his train rolls by...(Alison Krauss)

Offline Squirrel pizza

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 03:45:07 PM »
Thanks for the help. Was using my I- phone, didn't see little box. I'll figure it out, probably two days after the shoots over with.

Offline Don Adams

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 05:23:28 AM »
Muzzleblasts list shoots.  I know there is one at Blue Jacket Muzzleloaders  OTL Dog Days of Summer  Aug 13-14, OTL Time Match Oct 15-16 -  Just outside of Xenia, Ohio.