Author Topic: Red Jacket Muzzleloading  (Read 11084 times)

Offline ohiostate

• Starting Member
Red Jacket Muzzleloading
« on: August 22, 2016, 11:08:09 PM »
Are they still in business in BatonRouge?

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
Re: Red Jacket Muzzleloading
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 11:02:30 PM »
Last I knew the owner was in jail.  :-[
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 11:12:22 PM »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

nosrettap1958

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 04:17:55 PM »
Yea, lots of sick things being said back and forth but the owner and the previous star of that show on the Discovery channel is facing lots of jail time.   But, I think he is out of the picture completely. But by the looks of that picture on their web-site it looks like he is still there. Don't know.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:23:26 PM by crawdad »

Offline Ky-Flinter

• Global Moderator
  • Born in Kentucke, just 250 years late
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 05:05:47 PM »
I think their website has not been updated in a long time.

-Ron
Ron Winfield

Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun. -Nate McKenzie

Offline wattlebuster

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 01:24:15 AM »
I guess im behind on times (again) what is it he has supposedly done
Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a cold frosty morning

nosrettap1958

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 03:46:53 AM »
I guess im behind on times (again) what is it he has supposedly done

Its bad,  real bad. The worse crime you can image.

Smoketown

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 02:48:35 PM »
Google

Will Hayden or Red Jacket Muzzleloading

Cheers,
Smoketown

Offline Roger B

• You wouldn't have a snack, would you?
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 06:12:11 PM »
You can check on the internet.  Mr. Hayden has been in jail for about a year and he has been charged with rape of a minor. He has not been tried as yet on these allegations. His daughter has also talked about sexual abuse during her childhood on "Dr. Phil".  His problems all began when he started doing some under the table logo/licensing deals with a Texas Jeep dealer outside the auspices of his agreement with his licensing agency and partners.  Those allegations have been proven in the courts.  The news outlets all state that Red Jacket Muzzleloading has severed all ties with him.  Everything I've written here is confirmable through reputable news sources.  Its just a sad situation and I hope that the justice system serves him well either way.
Roger B.
Never underestimate the sheer destructive power of a minimally skilled, but highly motivated man with tools.

Offline Roger B

• You wouldn't have a snack, would you?
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 06:19:24 PM »
Moderators:
It might be best to lock or move this thread as it might become rather emotional or ugly.  Just my personal opinion which I would never foist on anyone else.  After thirty years practice in child abuse pediatrics I know how this subject can get out of hand very quickly.  Just thought that I would state the facts as best I could and then shut up.
Roger B.
Never underestimate the sheer destructive power of a minimally skilled, but highly motivated man with tools.

Offline Joe S.

• the other Joe S.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 11:32:32 PM »
It's funny this subject came up,well not funny because of the subject manner.We would watch their show on TV and my girl would always say there's something about that guy,something in his eyes.Then after a while she said her creepameter started to go into the red.I never thought much of it but it was always in the back of my mind because when she would say this stuff in the past it would become fact.More than once she would see someone on the tube or in real life and would just know.