Author Topic: Squirrel rifle and hunting photos?  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Darkhorse

Squirrel rifle and hunting photos?
« on: October 27, 2016, 09:09:02 PM »
Way to many cats showing up when I try to look at some of these pictures. Didn't we, a few years back, have the ability to post photos from our own files? These photos remain visible for years unless you delete them.
Why can't we get this feature back?
American horses of Arabian descent.

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
Re: Squirrel rifle and hunting photos?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 11:38:42 PM »
Some folks pull down their pics (I've seen them state that here, when this subject comes up.), some change hosting sites without updating old threads (that would be a chore), some hosts suck?

I dunno.  If you EVER see a "kitty" (or other excuse for a photo) where I've posted a pic, LMK and I'll dig up a proper image for you.

This is also the reason I "hoard" longrifle pics and used to have a pretty good collection.  Some pics just won't stay up long and I'm always disappointed to see the images missing.  I love to dig back through old threads.  

SO MUCH can be learned from old threads, if one just takes the time to go looking for them.  

edit: I just glanced at my data and do think that I lost my hoard of LR pics to the C: crash I experienced a little while back.   DANGIT!  will start over.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:09:52 AM by WadePatton »
Hold to the Wind

Offline Daryl

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 10:55:57 PM »
I've had photo-bucket remove some of my pictures in the past, seemingly inappropriate - LOL. Imagine THAT!
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V

Offline Mike Brooks

• Mike Brooks Gunmaker
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 12:20:33 AM »
I've had photo-bucket remove some of my pictures in the past, seemingly inappropriate - LOL. Imagine THAT!
Canadians...... ::)

;D
NEW WEBSITE! www.mikebrooksflintlocks.com
Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?

Offline Daryl

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 03:48:27 AM »
 ;D yer funy
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V