Author Topic: Tomahawk Give-a-way at the First Alabama - Kentucky rifle show  (Read 2268 times)

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
Tomahawk Give-a-way at the First Alabama - Kentucky rifle show
« on: January 10, 2017, 10:15:34 PM »
Moderators - I was not sure where to post this so move it if it should be somewhere else.

This is the Tomahawk that I built as a door prize for one of the lucky table holders at the First Alabama - Kentucky Rifle show this coming weekend. This is also my first Hawk build and I think that it came out OK. We will have a drawing on Saturday and one of lucky table holder will go home with the Hawk and stand.

We had 70 tables available for the show and I am happy to say that the show is sold out. Thanks to all of you that registered for a table and good luck in the drawing for the Hawk.

Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline jcmcclure

Re: Tomahawk Give-a-way at the First Alabama - Kentucky rifle show
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »
I am no expert, but I would be willing to say that is a dandy pipe tomahawk for a first attempt. Frankly, it looks like a build from skilled hands to me.

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:41:19 AM »
Nice work.  Someone will be very happy to win it.  Wish I could attend.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

n stephenson

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 05:27:28 PM »
Jim, When you reach in the drum to draw just remember my table #  LOL!!!    That`s a nice hawk . Hope I win it.      Thanks Nathan

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 02:58:31 AM »
...Will be there Saturday......WITH my fingers crossed....!!!......Very nice job...!!!