Author Topic: 8th Annual ALR Winter Meeting at Ft. Boonesborough, Ky. - January 28, 2017  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Ky-Flinter

• Global Moderator
  • Born in Kentucke, just 250 years late
The management at Ft. Boonesborough State Park, Ky. has agreed to let us use the Blockhouse again this year for an ALR get-together.  We will be meeting on Saturday, January 28, from 9am to 4pm, with a break for lunch at Hall's on the River.

All ALR members and anyone that's interested in the collecting, study, building, shooting, etc. of long rifles, horns, bags, knives, etc. is welcome.  Please bring works in progress, recently completed pieces, antiques for discussion, items for sale or trade.

In past years we've had from 10 to 15 attendees, but we can accommodate more, and we always have a great time, so please come and join us.  We usually try to have some tutorials or demo's lined up, so if anyone has any tips or how-to's they would be willing to pass along, please let me know.

I'd like to get a rough head count, so I can let the Fort know how many tables and chairs we need, so please let me know if you think you will be attending. 

Here's a link with info on the Fort http://www.fortboonesboroughlivinghistory.org/

I'll be looking forward to seeing y'all again.

-Ron
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:11:35 AM by Ky-Flinter »
Ron Winfield

Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun. -Nate McKenzie