Author Topic: Contemporary builder G.Noll?  (Read 3113 times)

Offline oldtravler61

• We all make mistakes.
Contemporary builder G.Noll?
« on: March 07, 2017, 06:21:19 PM »
  Looking for info on a fellow with this name or Null. Not sure on spelling. Reason is at the Lapeer show a man was selling the rifle with this name on it. Sure wished I would have brought more money!!! Would put that rifle up with anyone's. IMHO an other's at the show. Thanks in advance Oldtravler

Offline EC121

Re: Contemporary builder G.Noll?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 08:17:29 PM »
Are you sure it is a G.?  There is a Cliff Noll who built rifles.  He might still be building because Track has one of his rifles for sale right now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:22:24 PM by EC121 »
Brice Stultz

Offline oldtravler61

• We all make mistakes.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 01:37:10 AM »
   Ec121 it could be possible. As I said before. It's one fine gun for a reasonable price.  Thanks Mike

Online Mike Brooks

• Mike Brooks Gunmaker
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 02:20:47 AM »
My X wife was a Null, but I don't think anybody in that genetic line was bright enough to build a rifle. ;)
NEW WEBSITE! www.mikebrooksflintlocks.com
Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?

Offline oldtravler61

• We all make mistakes.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »
  Well who ever this man is he is a Master at the gun building craft. Of the several hundred guns I have seen over the year's. That one truly impressed me! Just wished I wouldn't have spent my allowance early.... Oh well ... Oldtravler

Offline Dave B

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 06:11:32 AM »
Cliff is one of the North wests best kept secrets. He moves in the upper crust circles. Never seen him at a gun show. He says its a waist of his time. Now if you go to a high end antique show you may find him with a booth. the Chest of drawers next door to him is up for sale around 150 K and the Chippendale Chairs are 70 k each. He is amaizing in his work. Here is the link to the TOW listing. No dog in the fight here but you shouldnt miss seeing his work.  https://www.trackofthewolf.com/Categories/PartDetail.aspx/487/1/AAQ-232
Dave Blaisdell

Offline oldtravler61

• We all make mistakes.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 05:28:32 PM »
  Dave thanks for your reply. Sure explains the quality of his work. Now I really hate myself for not buying that rifle....... Oldtravler