Author Topic: Very useful tool for your bag......  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Marcruger

Very useful tool for your bag......
« on: April 30, 2017, 12:14:44 AM »

Hi Folks,  I have to share with you the tool that David Crisalli made for me.  It is a gem!  It’s called the Gunner’s Mate, and has tons of useful tools all hidden in one compact package.  I think it is great to keep in your bag for those days (I know I have them) when everything turns to pooh and you end up with a stuck roundball or worse.

The tool hooks to standard 10-32 threads in your ramrod.  The tool can be configured in a myriad of ways.  It includes: Vent pick, Screwdriver, Jag, Knapping hammer, T-handle, Ball drill / Ball puller, Bore adapter, Ramrod adapter, and Worm. That T-handle could come in really handy. 
My daughter made me a rabbit’s fun pouch to keep mine in. 

Take a look at it on David’s website “The Lucky Bag”.  He also made for me a beautiful ramrod with fittings that is in the process of being finished.  I’ll take a picture of that once done.

Thanks Dave! 

Best wishes, and God Bless,  Marc

Offline Natureboy

Re: Very useful tool for your bag......
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 03:50:53 AM »
  Some of the fun of black powder shooting is the accoutrements, and this is one of the best.  When I saw a photo of one, I had to have it. 

Offline James Rogers

• James Rogers
    • Fowling Piece
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 04:01:06 AM »
I have one of these and it is a little dynamo. Great design from a super talented fellow.

Offline Marcruger

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »
"Great design from a super talented fellow."

I agree, and he is a super nice guy to deal with. 

Of course, the same can be said of you as well James!   

Best wishes, and God Bless,   Marc