Author Topic: A Pile of Horns  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Top Jaw

A Pile of Horns
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:15:25 AM »
My buddy and I have been busy with horn building for a little while now. 

Was told by the moderator I should move this to the accoutrements section, since we are not currently offering them for sale on this site.  We will, however, have them available for purchase this weekend at the Friendship Fall Shoot, in the primitive area.  Feel free to stop by and say hey if your planning on being there. 

For any that can't make it, but have an interest in purchasing, PM me, and I'll send you pics and prices of what is available after we return, in the order I receive them.  This isn't a classified add, so don't send reply questions on purchase here please. 

Just posting this as an FYI..... and as evidence that we have been working like rented mules, - but on stuff that we like, so its not like real work.  :)   

Brian Huffman

JB

Re: A Pile of Horns
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
My buddy and I have been busy with horn building for a little while now. 

Was told by the moderator I should move this to the accoutrements section, since we are not currently offering them for sale on this site.  We will, however, have them available for purchase this weekend at the Friendship Fall Shoot, in the primitive area.  Feel free to stop by and say hey if your planning on being there. 

For any that can't make it, but have an interest in purchasing, PM me, and I'll send you pics and prices of what is available after we return, in the order I receive them.  This isn't a classified add, so don't send reply questions on purchase here please. 

Just posting this as an FYI..... and as evidence that we have been working like rented mules, - but on stuff that we like, so its not like real work.  :)   

Brian Huffman

nice horns