Author Topic: gas stove for sale(sold pending funds)  (Read 879 times)

Offline Joe S.

• the other Joe S.
gas stove for sale(sold pending funds)
« on: September 12, 2017, 09:34:03 PM »
Floating this out there for possible interest.I have a brand new,never used heat &glow gas stove.It a tiara petite model,its small but would be great for a small shop,room.14.500BTUI would recommend you look it up on line for all the particulars,size ect.plenty of stove shops or heat&glows web site for more info.As it stands now its natural gas but can be converted to burn propane.I have some pipe but its going to need the termination and possibly an elbow pipe or two depending on your vent run needs.I contract out for a company that supplies these things and others.This unit was to small for where it was originally going to go,given to me.I had planned on possibly putting it in a shed to make my shop but that project is now on the back burner.Things real heavy and would cost$$$$to ship,figure if interested I'm not real far from Dixon's if interested.Thing retails for $1600 not encluding pipe.ect.all that stuff is extra.give you all I have plus stove for $800obo.PM me if interested and I will get a list of all the pipe.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:12:08 AM by Joe S. »

Offline Lee44shootercnb

• Starting Member
Re: gas stove for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:58:08 PM »

Offline Joe S.

• the other Joe S.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:26 PM »
That's the one,not sure about the 17,000 BTU they have listed,more like what I listed in the original post.As you can see,at least to me its a little on the small side.It would however be good for a smaller shop,perhaps basement shop.Because of its size I would not recommend it as your center piece in your family room,to small.

Offline PatriotVin

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 01:31:31 AM »
PM Sent

Offline Ky-Flinter

• Global Moderator
  • Born in Kentucke, just 250 years late
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 12:35:15 AM »
We have had some comments that this item is not appropriate here on ALR.  The Moderators have discussed it and it may be borderline, but it could be considered a shop tool or accessory.  And we allow the discussion of building and outfitting a shop.  That is how we viewed it. Depends on latitude I guess. Colder up north.

At any rate, the Moderator's group decision is the item can be listed here.  Please limit new replies here to questions for the seller about the item for sale.  Thanks for your cooperation.

-Ron
On behalf of the Moderators
Experience is something you get right after you needed it.

Offline Joe S.

• the other Joe S.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 12:40:27 AM »
Thanks Ron,rest of the mods.as was said I was hoping somebody trying to outfit their shop had use for it.There is a fellow member interested and am going back and forth viaPM.

Offline Joe S.

• the other Joe S.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 01:11:09 AM »
Sold pending funds......