Author Topic: New kit!  (Read 14788 times)

Online Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: New kit!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018, 03:45:15 AM »
Hi everyone.  Things are going well.  We're wrapping a few loose ends here with the new kit and Rice is working to finish the first batch of barrels.  I expect the first ones will probably ship in a month or so.   I know they've been a bit of a wait, but feel confident they will be worth it!

I have to completely finish one of these pretty soon so I'll share pictures when I can.  It will be pretty heavily carved and decorated, so should be fun.

Thanks for checking in with us and thanks for all the orders and support.

All the best,
Jim

Offline Marcruger

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »
Considering your carving skills Jim, I'd say were are all waiting expectantly to see your rifle!   :-)  God Bless, Marc

Hadden West

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2018, 01:28:50 AM »
Jim, although I don't have one of your rifles, YET, I have seen a couple of builds, of your SMR. These turned out, really nice.  I would expect, that this kit, will be no different.

On my wish list of guns, that I would like to see as a kit, would be a very traditional Hawken. They are costly to have made and a lot of them do not look correct. I like the early half stock version.

I feel certain that as long as you continue to offer, this level of kits, you will be very successful.

My best wishes.

Online Martin S.

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »
I would like to second the request for a Hawken kit.

.54 caliber, double set triggers, Chambers lock.

I'd buy one, and so would many others.

I would also like to see this new kit with double set triggers, I think you have mentioned that might be a future option.