AmericanLongRifles Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New kit!  (Read 6130 times)

Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: New kit!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018, 03:45:15 AM »

Hi everyone.  Things are going well.  We're wrapping a few loose ends here with the new kit and Rice is working to finish the first batch of barrels.  I expect the first ones will probably ship in a month or so.   I know they've been a bit of a wait, but feel confident they will be worth it!

I have to completely finish one of these pretty soon so I'll share pictures when I can.  It will be pretty heavily carved and decorated, so should be fun.

Thanks for checking in with us and thanks for all the orders and support.

All the best,
Jim

Marcruger

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »

Considering your carving skills Jim, I'd say were are all waiting expectantly to see your rifle!   :-)  God Bless, Marc

Hadden West

• Starting Member
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2018, 01:28:50 AM »

Jim, although I don't have one of your rifles, YET, I have seen a couple of builds, of your SMR. These turned out, really nice.  I would expect, that this kit, will be no different.

On my wish list of guns, that I would like to see as a kit, would be a very traditional Hawken. They are costly to have made and a lot of them do not look correct. I like the early half stock version.

I feel certain that as long as you continue to offer, this level of kits, you will be very successful.

My best wishes.

Martin S.

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »

I would like to second the request for a Hawken kit.

.54 caliber, double set triggers, Chambers lock.

I'd buy one, and so would many others.

I would also like to see this new kit with double set triggers, I think you have mentioned that might be a future option.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up