Author Topic: Mike Brooks Rifle on TOTW  (Read 8537 times)

Offline TN Longhunter

Re: Mike Brooks Rifle on TOTW
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
Mike,

I'm sure as quality guns don't last long if they have features most want and are priced right. What I was referring to is they are usually listed as "Pending" for about two weeks.  2-3 days shipping and then the 10 day inspection period.  The take them down as soon as the gun is accepted. Glad I got to see the listing before it was removed.
Don Spires
Tennessee Longhunters
Patron Life NRA
NMLRA
CLA

Offline t.caster

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 09:54:00 PM »
That one was a beauty Mike! Klette rifles are so unique anyway. I hope you got all of the 4k! Or was that there asking price, If I dare ask?
Tom C.

Offline Mike Brooks

• Mike Brooks Gunmaker
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 11:52:33 PM »
That one was a beauty Mike! Klette rifles are so unique anyway. I hope you got all of the 4k! Or was that there asking price, If I dare ask?
I wasn't selling it, I built it and sold it years ago. Somebody else got the dough this time.
NEW WEBSITE! www.mikebrooksflintlocks.com
Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?

Dave Patterson

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 05:22:55 AM »
Here's a little slider show of the gun.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Gunmaker/slideshow/Klette%20kit?sort=3

That's just plain wonderful!  Thank you for the link... and I may just have to rethink my position:  BEAUTIFUL rifle.