Author Topic: Eastern Maine Shooting Supplies sale today (2/13)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Justin

Eastern Maine Shooting Supplies sale today (2/13)
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:07:12 PM »
First, I don't work for them :)

I got an email today that they're giving 25% off everything today. Promo code is "ONE DAY"

Offline OldMtnMan

• Colorado
    • Verified Ladies  Prime Сasual Dating
Re: Eastern Maine Shooting Supplies sale today (2/13)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:11:59 PM »
I hate web sites like there's. You have to give them your email address before you can use their web site. No thanks. I get enough junk email already.

Offline J Henry

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:55:04 PM »
Snail Mail them,, 71 Main St Milo, Maine 04463,they are just up the road from me about 8 miles.
 or go to their web  www.emshootingsupplies.com or   place an order sales@emshooting supplies.com or call 1-207-943-8808 or fax 1-207-943-8803.I don't work for them either,,I'am retired      twice.

Offline Flint62Smoothie

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 12:13:32 AM »
I hate web sites like there's. You have to give them your email address before you can use their web site. No thanks. I get enough junk email already.

Just CLICK on the ‘X’ in the top right corner ... and that email entry goes away. Then you’re on there site and can see everything ...
All of my muzzleloaders will shoot into one ragged hole ALL DAY LONG ... it's just the 2nd or 3rd & other shots that tend to open up my groups ... !

Offline OldMtnMan

• Colorado
    • Verified Ladies  Prime Сasual Dating
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 12:22:26 AM »

Just CLICK on the ‘X’ in the top right corner ... and that email entry goes away. Then you’re on there site and can see everything ...

I looked for the X the first time and it wasn't showing. I just tried again and there it is.