Author Topic: Passed away  (Read 1437 times)

Offline smokinbuck

Passed away
« on: July 07, 2018, 07:42:11 PM »
For those who knew him, we lost Larry Bryner on 7/3. He was hurt very seriously in a tractor accident 9 years ago and finally succomed to his injuries. Larry was a very fine and prolific builder and restorer, former president of the Associatio of Ohio Longrifle Collectors and good friend and family man. He will be missed by many friends. Respects, thoughts and prayers to his family.
Mark
Mark

Offline D. Taylor Sapergia

• Member 3
Re: Passed away
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 07:52:51 PM »
Condolences to you for your loss and my sympathy to his friends and family.
D. Taylor Sapergia
www.sapergia.blogspot.com

Art is not an object.  It is the excitement inspired by the object.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 08:53:12 PM »
Did not know the gentleman but it sounds like he had a tough time over his later years. May God's peace be with all that mourn his death.
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline BOB HILL

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 02:04:55 PM »
Never met the gentleman. Sounds like a great loss to the longrifle community. Prayers for his family and friends. I’m sure he will be missed by many.
Bob
South Carolina Lowcountry

Offline ohidan

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »
Sorry to hear this I always enjoyed talking to Larry him and my brother in law Popeye use to  work together and done a lot of dealing in guns we we're just talking about him a couple weeks ago. Prayers for his Family.
ohidan