Author Topic: .40 Lancaster flintlock rifle for sale or trade reduced!  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Justin Urbantas

.40 Lancaster flintlock rifle for sale or trade reduced!
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:54:36 AM »
I've got for sale a .40 cal Lancaster Pennsylvania rifle that I just finished.  It has a nice maple stock finished with aquafortis and tru oil.  It has a 42" 13/16" barrel made by Green River Rifle Works. The lock is a Larry Zornes classic flintlock.  The rifle has Davis double set triggers,  and brass furniture. Length of pull is 13 3/4" The brass patchbox is lightly engraved and is released by a hidden button on the butt plate return. The steel on the gun has been finished grey.   I am asking $1700 $1600 USD OBO  plus shipping and $40 for a custom wood shipping crate to ensure safe shipping.  Please let me know if you have any questions. I will also consider partial trades on quality parts. Jaeger parts, flint locks, barrels, English fowler parts, triggers etc.. 

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:34:14 AM by Justin Urbantas »

Offline Justin Urbantas

Re: .40 Lancaster flintlock rifle
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 05:13:55 PM »
I will be away from the computer for a week if anybody messages me about the rifle. I will answer questions about it when I return.  Price reduced to $1650 plus shipping. 

Offline Justin Urbantas

Re: .40 Lancaster flintlock rifle for sale or trade reduced!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 06:00:08 AM »
Prince has been reduced to $1600. This is the last reduction. It is going to Track of the Wolf on Friday if there is no interest.