Author Topic: Rifles of the Great Smoky Mountains now on CD  (Read 1180 times)

Offline VP

Rifles of the Great Smoky Mountains now on CD
« on: June 13, 2018, 10:05:19 PM »
For those that cannot make the trip to Townsend, TN to see the Kentucky Rifle Foundation's exhibit of rifles made in the Smoky Mountains, you can purchase a CD from the Foundation. The CD contains photographs of all twenty two rifles and four pistols with multiple views and professionally done, and also a dimension sheet that has all the information necessary for builders. You can visit our website for details about the gunsmiths and accoutrements. The Foundation takes checks, PayPal and credit cards.

www.kentuckyriflefoundation.org

VP

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

Re: Rifles of the Great Smoky Mountains now on CD
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 02:59:02 AM »
 ;) ;).... I've seen the display twice,.... And just ordered this CD,... !!! .... also understand a photo book of the display will be available soon,....  Thanx for posting,.... this is a "MUST HAVE",.........

Offline JTR

• member 2
Re: Rifles of the Great Smoky Mountains now on CD
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 07:21:33 PM »
Just ordered it, thanks!
If this CD is up to the same high standards as the previous ones, and I'm sure it will be, it'll be a must have for guys interested in these rifles. The ability to zoom in on the high resolution pictures, and really be able to see just what that little part looks like is well worth the price!
If like me, you're too far away to see the show, this is the next best thing!
John
John Robbins