Author Topic: Gun Worms, Wormers and Wipers  (Read 1436 times)

Online Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Gun Worms, Wormers and Wipers
« on: July 12, 2018, 10:49:04 PM »
For those of you that are interested in adding period correct accouterments to your custom Longrifle you may be interested in Jim Webb's updated book titled "Gun Worms, Wormers and Wipers". I just added it to our Recent Book forum see this URL for more information http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=50016.0

Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Marcruger

Re: Gun Worms, Wormers and Wipers
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:28:29 AM »
Thank you Dennis.  I was visiting with Jim and Susie today, and took some photos so folks can see what the books look like. 

These books are a steal considering these are the only source of info on Worms and such, and Jim has handmade a leather cover for each book.  They are branded with Jim's "rifleman" on the front cover.  I have included a photo of the brand (not for sale) for everyone's info.  Each cover is unique, with many different leathers to choose from.  These are an expanded version of the original, with much more material.

Jim will have some of these at the CLA show, but you can contact him at home as well.  336-325-7772

I hope this helps.  God Bless,   Marc

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:51:08 AM by Ky-Flinter »