Author Topic: WTB Reaves Goehring Feather #10 trigger guard and buttplate I'm trying again!  (Read 735 times)

Offline 54ball

If anyone has a set or single piece the castings Mr. Goering made from his Feather Rifle please let me know.  I'm willing to go $100 may be more. I really need these.
 Thanks. 
 Travis Brown
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:36:21 PM by 54ball »
"These Americans had riflemen-they could hit a man at 200 paces distance. We came to dread them far more than the regular Continentals. At Kings Mountain they destoyed us."

English Captain 1802

Offline smallpatch

• Dane Lund
Re: WTB Reaves Goering Feather Gun Furniture #10 trigger guard and buttplate
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 05:35:40 PM »
Travis,
Have you tried Jen Goehring?  I just bought parts. From her last week.
In His grip,

Dane

Offline 54ball

Re: WTB Reaves Goering Feather Gun Furniture #10 trigger guard and buttplate
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:42:53 AM »
 Thank you smallpatch, I have been in contact with her. She is presently out of the triggerguards but may have the buttplate. She is working on getting some new castings soon.
 Thanks, Travis

"These Americans had riflemen-they could hit a man at 200 paces distance. We came to dread them far more than the regular Continentals. At Kings Mountain they destoyed us."

English Captain 1802

Offline 54ball

I still need this #10 set.

English Captain 1802

Offline 54ball

I want to thank the two members that have helped me out with this and all of those who have responded with advice.
 Thanks again ALR.

English Captain 1802