Author Topic: John Fraser History  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
John Fraser History
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:57:04 PM »
My friends wife is a descendent of the Gunsmith/ trader. And gathered  this information that I thought would be worth sharing.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline jdm

• member 2
Re: John Fraser History
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 03:57:49 AM »
Rob, Thanks for posting this. It looks like something I will read with great interest. It is just the kind of subject I enjoy. I plan on setting down with a cup of coffee in the next day or so and  seeing what I can soak in. Thanks for taking the time to do this.   Jim
JIM

Offline Shreckmeister

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 04:28:17 AM »
Thanks Jim I haven’t even read it yet I hope it’s worthwhile
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Craig Wilcox

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 04:47:24 AM »
Quite worthwhile, and well worth reading.  Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the read.
Craig Wilcox
We are all elated when Dame Fortune smiles at us, but remember that she is always closely followed by her daughter, Miss Fortune.

Offline blienemann

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 07:10:23 AM »
Thanks for a great read, Shreck.

I think your 6th page should be your 4th page, and the rest seem to be in order.

Offline Shreckmeister

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 11:46:46 PM »
Thanks for a great read, Shreck.

I think your 6th page should be your 4th page, and the rest seem to be in order.

I'd try to fix that, but I'd probably make it much worse :)