Author Topic: Log Cabin Shop  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Gaeckle

Log Cabin Shop
« on: October 10, 2018, 08:07:24 AM »
Big doings at the Log Cabin Shop! This Friday and Saturday is the Log Cabin's Trade Fair. Come on up, come on down, stop on in and take a look around. There will be some neat displays, working craft people, various vendors and demonstrations.

Offline BillPac

• N. Ohio
Re: Log Cabin Shop
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »
I will see you Friday John, your wife baking I hope?
BillP

Offline Hank*in*WV

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 01:47:09 AM »
Be there Saturday.
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Offline Gaeckle

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »
I will see you Friday John, your wife baking I hope?
BillP

Great to hear Bill, and yes, Julie is indeed baking, but she hasn't let on to what it is....it will be good for sure, see you Friday.

Offline James Wilson Everett

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 02:23:25 PM »
Guys,

I will be there representing the Artisan's Guild.  Stop by and help with the barrel boring and learn to make wood screws.

Jim

marshall0351

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 11:59:30 PM »
Hey James! I'm the fella that was wearing the green wool shirt, and ball cap early Saturday Morning, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to talk to me about this process of boring out, and freshening a rifle barrel. Your bench was awesome, and I really enjoyed working the boring cutter. Your work in reproducing the tools used was amazing. If anyone reads this and you get the chance to check him out, go do it! well worth checking him out, and get up there for 50 cranks of the boring cutter, with the education you get from James it's worth every bit.