Author Topic: **** I am looking for volunteers to get the ALR Library going again ****  (Read 935 times)

Online Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
As most of you know Bruce Miller, aka Nord and Dr. Fred Garner were the ones that came up with the idea of building the Bruce Miller memorial ALR Library of original long rifles. Bruce Miller died in Feb of this year and Fred has put in several years of working on the library and we would like to see if we can get a volunteer/s take it over.

I have finally gotten a new contract with PhotoBucket where all the current Library photos are being hosted. I would like to place new photos on the ALR server instead of having to work with PhotoBucket. I have increased ALR's disk space and we can now handle the photos on our on server rather than having to host them on PhotoBucket. My long range goal is to rework the current library to make it a more user friendly. This will have to be done as I have time, current family health issues prevent me from devoting the necessary time right now.

Anyone that might be interested in taking on this project please contact me via PM or email and I will go into detail of what is involved. I will say upfront that this/these people will need a fair knowledge of computers and an ability to learn how to use advanced forum capabilities. I will be the one teaching you how to use these features.
Dennis Glazener
ALR Admin
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:36:01 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson