Author Topic: Long Gun (64 inch) minimum safe recomendations  (Read 1385 times)

Offline stikshooter

Long Gun (64 inch) minimum safe recomendations
« on: November 17, 2018, 12:09:25 AM »
Looking to store more guns and have not found much available that has enough height for some of my longer guns and the safe I have now is full and short . Perhaps someone can suggest a reputable vendor /Thanks Ed

Offline Marcruger

Re: Long Gun (64 inch) minimum safe recomendations
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 03:53:19 AM »
Try the Drake Safe Company in Roxboro, North Carolina.  I believe they have a Facebook page too.

Their safes are extremely well made and fitted, with meticulous locks.  They are better fitted than many of the big name ones.  The price however is modest.  They will make a safe for you of any dimension.  I have actually asked them the question about one that would fit a long firearm. 

Best wishes, and God Bless,   Marc

Offline stikshooter

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 04:25:20 AM »
Thanks will call tomorrow /thanks for the help/Ed

Offline Marcruger

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »
I saw the Drake folks today at a local show, and they assured me they can accommodate your request. 

Offline 120RIR

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 09:55:01 PM »
I got my tall safe from Homeland Safes here on the Left Coast.  Specifically, they refer to the model as the "Tall Rifle Gun Safe".  They manufacture all their safes right here in the US of A (southern California). They're not cheap but like most everything else, you get what you pay for plus they offer traditional mechanical locks which I much prefer.

Offline snapper

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 02:43:32 AM »
http://zanottiarmor.com/product/z1/\

I dont own one of these safes, but I would consider buying one.  I got a buddy that has one and he likes it.

Zanotti's come in 6 pieces, and you assemble them in place.  Quick and easy from what I understand.

Fleener
My taste are simple:  I am easily satisfied with the best.  Winston Churchill