Author Topic: More “Tweeners”  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Stoner creek

More “Tweeners”
« on: January 09, 2019, 09:40:10 PM »
I keep telling myself that I’m not a knife maker. Here are 3 more backwoods knives from the last few days. All forged from buggy springs. I’ll be taking these to the show in Alabama this weekend if any of y’all going want a bargain!

If the larger ones don’t sell, they’re headed to Wyoming.
Stop Marxism in America

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

Re: More “Tweeners”
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:12:40 PM »
 :o :o :o.... Boys better buy 'em now at going price,... !!! .... when Wayne becomes famous like the fellows with a "Household" last name,... you won't be able to obtain one,.... !!!

Offline hanshi

• My passion is longrifles!
    • martialartsusa.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:01:27 PM »
Stop telling yourself that you're not a knife maker.  Those photos clearly show that you are one helluva knife maker.
!Jozai Senjo! "always present on the battlefield"
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.

Offline Stoner creek

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 11:54:15 PM »
I thank you sir!
I retire in 90 days. Maybe this will be something to keep me out of the rocking chair.
Stop Marxism in America

Offline Greg Pennell

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 04:13:32 AM »
Wayne, the knives keep getting better and better!  If the one one the right doesn’t sell in Alabama, bring it to our meeting at the Fort.  I’d be proud to give it a home.

Greg
“Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks” Thomas Jefferson

Offline alacran

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 02:43:36 PM »
Wayne is famous. ;D
A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D...... Yep, and gettin' famouser every day,.... !!!!.... proud of mine, and saw one other at the Alabama show that was a usable work of art,... better get one before he suddenly realizes how famous he is and begins to price his work accordingly,.... gonna be so busy after retirement, he can't use that rocking chair,... !!! ...his big knives look great, but you can't beat the look and feel of my little patch knife,.... thanx, Wayne,... !!!  ...CCF ...

Offline Marcruger

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 06:17:35 PM »
"Stop telling yourself that you're not a knife maker.  Those photos clearly show that you are one helluva knife maker." 

I agree with Hanshi.  Very nice work sir.  I especially like the one on the right.  I am a more "straight grip" person.  :-)  God Bless,   Marc