Author Topic: Old members at club shoots  (Read 3262 times)

Offline OldMtnMan

• Colorado
    • Verified Ladies  Prime Сasual Dating
Re: Old members at club shoots
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 06:01:49 PM »
I think they do.

Tuffluck

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2019, 02:31:42 AM »
This brings back memories! I was lucky enough to start out in the 70s in a club with enough grouchy old wiseacres to get any kid started out right. Learned more from them in one year than I've picked up out of book in the last 40. Competitions and grudge matches with other clubs were always kept fun, with good food after. As the club aged, we went and got the old guys. Had a couple in wheel chairs so we got an old car door and had a road hunter shoot with moving targets. I got beat at those shoots by the old !@#$%, and I'm darn proud of it. When those guys passed on, they had plenty to laugh about on their way. Taking yourself to seriously only kills the fun.

Offline mountainman70

• USAF vet 1971-1972 malmstrom afb,montana
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2019, 05:32:09 AM »
I'm with you,Tuff luck..Them ol Salty Dawgs what got me goin taught me well.Most of em gone now,a few still here aggravating as many as possible. Love em all.I cant believe I am still here,and neither can anyone that knows me. It sho nuff been a GoodRide,and Shoot  Best regards to ally'all Dave F 8) 8)

Offline horsetrader

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2019, 03:40:07 AM »
That is all we have are old guys. I'm 68 and am the youngster in the bunch. We always have a lot of laughs though. As it should be.
Ed Radzinski

Lobo

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2019, 04:41:00 AM »
Geezers "R" us.I haven't shot for years with any muzzle loader except to test one
I made from a previously started project.I will be 83 if I hang around until 27 March.
When does "Geezerhood" begin anyway??

Bob Roller, I've got you by 5 days buddy, I'll be 83 on March 22nd.....still shootin my flintlocks.  8)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:44:09 AM by Lobo »

Offline OldMtnMan

• Colorado
    • Verified Ladies  Prime Сasual Dating
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 06:26:54 PM »
I used to say.......Look at all the old !@#$%!

Now I say..........Don't call me an old @$#%!