Author Topic: Karl Kuehn rifle  (Read 1858 times)

Canine48

Karl Kuehn rifle
« on: February 16, 2019, 02:47:26 PM »
I've shot blackpowder for many years. but recently acquired a rifle made by Karl Kuehn. I understand Karl lives in Zanesville Ohio which is only about 2 hours from me. It is signed on the barrel by him and it has 27 on it which I understand was his 27th rifle made and was made approximately 1967. I was looking for an email address for him or contact info to get a little history on the rifle if anyone knows how I may reach him.

Offline snapper

Re: Karl Kuehn rifle
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
Karl is a friend of mine.  He does not do much email that I know of.

I will PM you his email address.   If that does not work, let me know and I can track down a phone number for him.

Fleener
My taste are simple:  I am easily satisfied with the best.  Winston Churchill

Canine48

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 03:32:11 AM »
Awesome thank you. I sent him an email we will see 👍

Offline Craig Wilcox

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 12:01:10 AM »
I live in Rushsylvania, OH, about 10 miles from Zanesville - I think.  Kids moved me here about a year ago, still learning the territory.
I do like this Amish farming area.
Craig Wilcox
We are all elated when Dame Fortune smiles at us, but remember that she is always closely followed by her daughter, Miss Fortune.

Canine48

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 02:06:08 AM »
That Is Zanesfield. Which is in Logan county which is also where I live. Karl lives in Zanesville which is East of Columbus.

Offline Craig Wilcox

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 07:47:27 AM »
Thank you, Canine.  I thought there was a difference.
Since you live in the county as well, we will have to get together sometime and burn some powder.  Having a bit of a mobility problem at the moment though.
Craig Wilcox
We are all elated when Dame Fortune smiles at us, but remember that she is always closely followed by her daughter, Miss Fortune.