Author Topic: My belt bag - a survivor  (Read 943 times)

River Runner

My belt bag - a survivor
« on: April 05, 2019, 04:36:28 PM »
Seeing Marc's beautiful belt bag made me think of the fact that I have been using the same one for 25+ years. It's not as fine as Marc's handiwork, but it has been on so many events and treks over the years that I just consider it as part of my persona and always will.  I didn't make it, though I did cast the pewter button and replaced the one that was originally on it.  It was made and given to me by a friend that has gone on to be with the Lord.  It's a bit battered up, but still going strong.   

Offline Marcruger

Re: My belt bag - a survivor
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:24:27 PM »
Thank you for the kinds words, but I am just a learner like many here. 

That pouch is the absolute best kind of pouch.  It is a gift from a friend.  There is nothing better than that. 

Your pouch is fascinating as it is a small double pouch.  I'll bet that was a hard one to make in a small size.  The maker was accomplished.  I like the way this bag has worn in and looks like a good companion in the woods. 

Thank you for sharing it with us.  I like your photography too.  Thumbs-up. 

God Bless,   Marc

Offline DougS

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 10:04:53 PM »
Nice Belt Bag.

Has a lot to tell.

All good gifts come from above.

I'm sure every time you use this bag you think of your friend.

Regards,

Doug

Offline Greg Pennell

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 02:53:44 AM »
I love that little bag...so handy for lots of things.  You were blessed to have a friend like that. 🙏🏼

Greg
“Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks” Thomas Jefferson