Author Topic: "H. Laudenschlager" Rifle at Tulsa Gunshow?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Loudy

"H. Laudenschlager" Rifle at Tulsa Gunshow?
« on: April 08, 2019, 09:47:15 PM »
A friend of mine saw an "H. Laudenschlager" stamped walnut fullstock rifle for sale at the gunshow in Tulsa last weekend.  He did not catch the name of the dealer.  Anyone happen to know who might be selling this rifle and how to contact them?  Please send me a PM if you do. 

Thanks,
Loudy           

Offline JTR

• member 2
Re: "H. Laudenschlager" Rifle at Tulsa Gunshow?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:54:39 PM »
PM sent.
John Robbins

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 12:15:58 AM »
You don’t want that do you😀
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Loudy

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 01:24:11 AM »
Hmmm... maybe.   ;)

Loudy

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 02:13:18 AM »
Good luck
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Levy

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 02:41:06 AM »
I think I have a Henry Laudenschlager percussion half-stock that is a late squirrel rifle with a capbox and about .34 cal.  It has a barrel that is 3/4" across the flats with H. L. engraved at the breech and not stamped.  It also has a lot of guilloche chicken track engraving on the top flat of the barrel.  I saw one on an auction a while back that had the same exact stock profile (perchbelly) and it had H. Laudenschlager stamped in the barrel.  James Levy
James Levy