Author Topic: WTB ... antique CAP LOCK ....  (Read 573 times)

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

WTB ... antique CAP LOCK ....
« on: May 23, 2019, 10:59:16 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\... looking for an old, original percussion (cap) lock to use on my Lawing restoration project,... want just a common, hardware lock, preferring one marked by a Tennessee company, "Fall & Cunningham", .. "Kirkman & Ellis".... "H&J Kirkman" , etc,... would consider one by an up-east hardware co., also,... maybe even a Golcher, as long as it is an original, marked working lock,... thinking maybe $50-$60 price range .... let me know what you got,... obliged, boys,....!!! ... regards ....Cades Cove Fiddler

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:22:56 AM by Ky-Flinter »

Offline wormey

Re: WTB ... antique CAP LOCK ....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 05:34:18 AM »
Fidler, I am in the process of moving so bear with me.  I probably have what you want ( a Goulcher at least).  I`ll look tomorrow and if I can find it you are welcome to it.  I know you will give it a good home.  I have several so let me take stock and I`ll let you know what I have.  By the way, you probably won`t remember, but you and I had a nice conversation at the Greenville, S.C. gunshow a few months back.  Wormey

Offline wormey

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 05:50:53 AM »
I just got off my duff and went to the shop and looked.  I have 5 or 6 that will work.  I`ll send you a private message.  Wormey

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »
 ;) ;) ;)...Wormey, I should have posted this earlier,... I was near your area on Wednesday when I came to the Cowpens battlefield,... hope you're not moving too far away,.. we must visit sometime,... !! ... just PM me what you have .... thanx,...CCF...

Offline wormey

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 05:01:02 AM »
Fidler, I sent you a private message and haven`t heard back from you.  Send me your address and I`ll send you these locks.  Pick out one that will work for you and send the others back, no charge.  It`s going for a good cause.  Wormey

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 05:23:36 AM »
 :o :o... Wow,Wormey,... that is very generous of you,... !!! ... I never got the message or photos,... I will PM you,.. let me know if you receive,.. many thanx again,....!!!