Author Topic: WTB HC handmade .36/.58 Caliber Jags, Adjustable Measures, Turnscrews, etc.  (Read 432 times)

Offline Bhmack

• Short Mountain, Tennessee
I am looking for HC handmade ramrod attachments for a .36 (8-32) and a .58 caliber (10-32) bore, including, but not limited to tow worms, bore scrapers, and ball screws, and ramrod tips. Also, an adjustable powder measure or two, turnscrew, or any other handmade HC metal tool commonly found in a hunting bag or haversack. Up to $50 each or more for a really artistic piece.

My birthday is coming up and Momma had a few Sangrias yesterday and said, “Yea, sure, get any of those little gun things you want.”  ???
-Bob

My Highland ancestors were sentenced to ‘Transportation’ in lieu of death by King George after the Battle of Culloden. Serving time in Dixie since 1746.

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
 Take a look at these:

http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=52000.0

Don't think you can go wrong, Dan's a great guy to deal with.

Tim

Offline Bhmack

Take a look at these:

http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=52000.0

Don't think you can go wrong, Dan's a great guy to deal with.

Tim

Thanks Tim, I had forgotten about that listing. I PMed him.
-Bob

My Highland ancestors were sentenced to ‘Transportation’ in lieu of death by King George after the Battle of Culloden. Serving time in Dixie since 1746.

Offline msellers

David R posts some tuen screws for sale now and again. They are usually spoken for quite rapidly. I would be hard pressed to damage the turnscrew multitool I bought from him, absolutely top notch. He did some custom order work for me, and was very reasonable with pricing. I also was in no hurry for the item. Might send him a message and see if he has anything of you liking.
Mike

Offline Bhmack

David R posts some tuen screws for sale now and again. They are usually spoken for quite rapidly. I would be hard pressed to damage the turnscrew multitool I bought from him, absolutely top notch. He did some custom order work for me, and was very reasonable with pricing. I also was in no hurry for the item. Might send him a message and see if he has anything of you liking.
Mike

Thanks Mike, will do.
-Bob

Offline Bhmack

Still looking for a .58 and .36 tow worm. Handmade.
-Bob